Valentine’s Day, the mere thought fills our thoughts with love. Shopping for Valentine’s Day can be tricky and exhausting. Needless to say we all want to gift our loved one something special, something different. And that something is not easy to figure out. But there is this one thing that is always appropriate, always appreciated and always devoured. You can never make a mistake in gifting this one. Yes, chocolates. They never fail to fill sweetness in the moments, lives, hearts and relationships. At any given time, these are the best gifts, and then Valentine’s Day itself is a sweet day. Here I have some top picks of chocolates for you.
1. ‘I love you’ chocolate box- From Borne confections, this box contain six chocolate-pods in different flavours like passion fruit, Currant and violet and many more of them. You can have your pick. They can create a whirlwind on your taste buds.
2. Truffles- These are always the deliciously safe pick. Truffles India has over 50 blended flavours in India and Imported. They can be custom made. You can have them sugar free or full of nuts. You can also get them in special packing.
3. Chocolate Bouquet- That is just another kind of bouquet that contains chocolate instead of flowers. You can put flowers in it as well. They can be made at home or bought easily.
4. Pomegranate Chocolate- These are wonderfully delicious and good. For those who love chocolate, they cannot stop themselves from devouring a crate full of them.
5. Assortments- Market is full of boxes of assorted chocolates in all the shapes, sizes and flavours. You can find them at any gift shop and is risk free to gift.
6. Aphrodisiac Collection- These eight Ganache chocolates from Theo contains cinnamon, licorice and ginger. They are good for health and your taste buds. Well, health coming in disguised and delicious is undeniably good.
7. Dark Chocolates- These are sweetened chocolates with high content of cocoa and no or very little milk. These can be sweet, bitter-sweet, semi-sweet or unsweetened. These are a blessing for connoisseur of chocolates.
8. Chocolate Caviar- They are just adorable. The container is filled with chocolate granules perfect for sprinkling on cakes, ice creams or any such thing where you want some chocolate on the top.
9. Chocolate Caramel Hearts- Diehard fans of caramel would love these caramel loaded dark chocolate covered hearts. Who knew expressing love could be so delicious.
10. Chocolate Pretzels- Sweet meets salty are a combination to die for. Drizzled with milk chocolate and caramel, these caramels are a perfect heaven for ones who have sweet tooth but loves salty as well.
11. Heart-shaped Gift Boxes- These are for the gift givers who like to express their love every possible way. These boxes are heart shaped filled with chocolates. These are wonderful gifts for your loved ones.
The list can go on and on and endlessly. Valentines chocolate delivery is now so easy to be get done. So, fill sweetness in your love life.