Sometimes I thought that there is no end of deliciousness. But when a moist chocolate fudge cake came in my mind, then thought ‘no’ there is a sweet end. I have tried many recipes to make a moist chocolate fudge cake with a glossy topping. And I failed to make a perfect cake many times, until I find out this amazing recipe. It is delicious enough to make you its die heart fan. It’s moist and rich inner chocolate cake with finger linking good topping is something out of this world. You will need some special kind of chocolate to make this cake so it’s better to buy chocolates online. You can make this cake on any special celebrating moment and receive countless appreciation from your guests. This cake is a perfect dessert that you can enjoy after a dinner or lunch. So grab this recipe and enjoy a sweet end to deliciousness.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- One cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 70% cocoa dark chocolate bar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ soften butter
- 1 cup warm milk
- Half cup orange juice
- 70% dark chocolate 100grams
- Milk chocolate 50 grams
- One cup soften butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Grease the pan for baking. Take two round pans of about 8 inches.
- Mix all the dry ingredients except sugar and put aside.
- Beat the eggs one by one and put aside
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add the beaten eggs and mix will. Now add all the dry ingredients, vanilla extract and milk and mix well.
- Pour the mixture equally into baking pans and bake for 35- 40 minutes or till the tester comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool on a wire rack before putting frosting.
- Melt both the chocolates with the double boiler method. (By putting them in a bowl placed over a pan with water and placed it over the stove) don’t let the chocolate boil. Just melt the chocolate.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add the melted chocolate, cocoa powder and vanilla essence and mix well until it become glossy and smooth. Place the frosting in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Assembling the cake
- Drench each layer of the cake with 5 tablespoons of orange juice.
- Now sandwich the frosting between the two layers of cake and then spread it on top and on the sides. And place it in refrigerator for 3 hours. Serve chill.